We are looking for a compositing Lead with a good knowledge of Maya, Arnold and Nuke to deliver quality renders for 3D animation and live-action projects.
- Setup compositing templates and workflows at the start of every project with the Pipeline Lead to streamline workflows, tools and pipelines.
- Working with the director to insure the lighting and compositing output meets all creative requirements.
- Working with production managers and directors to identify and prioritise tasks .
- Coaches and guides the small team of artists to execute quality performance for the project.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation.
- Minimum 4 years of production experience in game or film/vfx fields.
- Relevant understanding of color theory, composition, lighting and aesthetics
- Ability to plan and execute complex 3D lighting scenes including working with layers and passes, doing comps and optimising scenes and renders.
- Good knowledge of Maya, Arnold and Nuke.
- Good troubleshooting skills and the ability to find pragmatic solutions.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and take initiative to seek answers and address issues.
- Effective communication skills and able to work together in a team.
- Knowledge of Peregrine Labs' Yeti plugin.
- Familiarity in render optimisation in Arnold/Maya.
- Knowledge of Deadline.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Photography experience (understanding of composition, depth of field, exposure, ...).
Send your resume, demoreel and motivation letter to geert(@)fabriquefantastique.be