We're looking for a production manager. You'll be responsible for all day-to-day organisational aspects of production management, scheduling, and budgetary control.
- You report to the Producer and work closely with all senior roles on the Production Team to ensure that planning, deadlines, logistical tasks, and all daily inputs of production run smoothly and according to plan.
- The Production Manager is intimately familiar with each line item in the budget and takes direct, hands-on responsibility for the management of all costs and time-sheets.
- You are generally office-based, commences work on a production as soon as the job has been commissioned, and will see the programme all the way through pre-production, preparation, animation and post-production, until it is finally delivered to the broadcaster for transmission.
- You are familiar with the entire range of the technical processes of animation, from production through to post-production.
- Understand the process through which a creative concept is developed from the page to a format that works on the screen.
- Be highly organised, a proficient project manager, delegator and organiser of others, with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Be highly skilled at scheduling and resource management.
- Be a good oral and written communicator.