We are looking for a compositing artist to deliver quality renders for 3D animation and live-action projects.
- Working with the director to insure the lighting and compositing output meets all creative requirements.
- Working with production managers and directors to identify and prioritise tasks .
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set and achieve goals.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of production experience in game or film/vfx fields.
- Relevant understanding of color theory, composition, lighting and aesthetics
- Ability to plan and execute complex 3D lighting scenes including working with layers and passes, doing comps and optimising scenes and renders.
- Good knowledge of Nuke.
- Good troubleshooting skills and the ability to find pragmatic solutions.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and take initiative to seek answers and address issues.
- Effective communication skills and able to work together in a team.
- knowlegde of PFTrack.
- Familiarity in render optimisation
- Knowledge of Deadline.
- Photography experience (understanding of composition, depth of field, exposure, ...).