Senior 3D Animator
We are looking for senior 3D Animator with good Maya Skills.
- Interpret brief from the Animation Director, make best use of storyboards to create a believable performance within the shot photography.
- Match and react to the performances within the shot, create believable interaction with props and environments;
- Address all notes form Animation/VFX Supervisor/Director and deliver retakes on time while maintaining highest standards;
- Perform observation-based research for motion across a range of subject.
- Work in partnership with the rigging department to suggest usefull enhancements to the rig that will benefit the animation team.
- Work in partnership with the Effects department to ensure primary animation and secondary animation are deliverd to the highest standards.
- Work in partnership with production coordinator to ensure that animation deliverables are on schedule.
- Have excellent observational skills and acting talent, for character work.
- Knowledge and indepth experience of CG animation tools (eg. Maya)
- Ability to interpret and execute directors's feedback;
- Good communicator with great interpersonal skills and can delivers high quality often in a pressurized environment;
- Meticulous nature with a self-critical eye and high standards.